We reserve the right to revise or make changes to this Policy at any time. We will communicate any such changes on this page. The date of the latest Policy revision can be found on the bottom of this page. You may bookmark this page and review it periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Policy. Your continual use of the Site subsequent to any changes to this Policy will mean that you accept such changes. At any point should you wish to remove any portion of your personal information from our database, please notify us at serviceUSA@e.uspoloassn.com.
- Place an order on the Site.
- Return an item or make an exchange.
- Inquire about our services.
- Create an account on the Site.
- Sign up for email updates from the Company.
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion.
- Participate in a Company marketing survey, promotion, or event.
U. S. Polo Assn. USA Ecommerce